· Location Options: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Nanjing, Xi'an, Hefei and etc.
· 25 working hours per week.
· 2 days off every week, usually on weekdays.
· Two types of shift work:
o Morning shift: 9/10 AM – 5/6 PM
o Evening shift: 1/2 PM – 9/10PM
· Prepare and fulfill English assessment for students.
· Make corresponding learning plan according to the level of each student.
· Be responsible for teaching of English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc.
· Fulfill one to one teaching and make adjustments based on the different situation of each student as well as their requirements.
· Fulfill student activities with other colleague
Salary & Compensation Packages
· Competitive salary between 13000-17000rmb depending on qualification
· Housing allowance 2000-3000rmb/month depending on qualification
· Quarterly performance bonus of 2500rmb depending on performance
· Flight allowance up to 8000rmb
· Contract renew bonus of 3000-6000rmb
· Open class bonus of 200rmb per new student
· 11days Chinese National holidays+10 days of annual leave +1 day Christmas off
· 7 days paid hotel accommodation upon arrival
· Health and Accidental Insurance
· Support finding an accommodation
· Free mandarin lesson
· On-going training and professional development
· Career development opportunities in teaching, course development, regional trainer
· Full Support in making the transition to China
· Holder of the Bachelor Degree or above (notarized by notary office then Authenticated by Chinese consulate in your county );
· 2 years related Major (Math, Science, History, Physics, Art, Music, Etc.) Or Subject teaching experience with reference letter provided
· 18-50 years old
· Cooperative and positive attitude
· Respects the teaching profession and understands children’s educational needs
· Start teaching with Z work visa.
· Clean background check record (issued date should be within 6 months)
ID#15198Location2006 Xiang Mei Lu, XiangMiHu, Futian Qu, Shenzhen Shi, ChinaJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsPayApprox. $2400 per month CNY /MonthlyDate Posted2019-06-03
We are an ESL Recruiting company in South Korea.
We are one of only 4 recruitment companies in the country that has been awarded membership to the Recruitment Agency - we are a government-certificated company.
We are working with thousands of schools all over in Korea and also in China that we care about our teachers.
You will feel safe, comfortable in the new exciting journey with us.