Teach English as a Second language part time from the comfort of your own home!
* Location: from home
* Contract Length: 6 months
* Start Dates: Every month
*Starting Salary: $10.00 – $25.00 per hour
* Students: Chinese students from 5-18 years old
* Training is provided once you have successfully completed the screening process
Requirements & Qualifications
* Neither TEFL qualifications or experience is essential. However, candidates with a TEFL qualification and/experience are far more likely to be selected for interview.
* Candidates MUST be energetic, lively and able to maintain students’ interest in the class.
* Be energetic, creative and presentable in front of children
* Be proficient using computers and general computer software
* Stable Internet connection (minimum 4 Mbps UPload)
* Modern (regularly updated) Windows or Mac computer
* USB headset WITH boom microphone
* In-built or USB HD webcam
* Modern ‘smart’ phone
* Child friendly teaching environment
Salary & Benefits
* Flexible hours
* Working from home
* Training provided
* Flying Cows has been helping good people get great paid teaching jobs overseas for 15 years.
* We have a distinctly ‘No Bull’ approach and work with schools who have transparent systems, and are happy to answer teachers’ questions.
* Apply once and have your profile sent to many different schools all over the world!
* Flying Cows makes a financial donation to local and international charities for every contract that is signed with one of our partner schools.
We currently have paid teaching jobs available in:
* South Korea
Please feel free to get in to get in touch with any questions or for an informal chat www.flying-cows.com
Begin your adventure with Flying Cows x
Est. In 2004
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC