1) Teach Chinese students ages 3-8, online 1-1 practice. You will have regular students on a monthly basis
2) Work using a computer in an online classroom
3) Provide helpful student feedback reports
4) You will focus on communicating with students to ensure they have mastered the lessons they have already learned on our APP.
5) Teaching schedule:
Teachers can work from any location with computer and internet access. The following are the most requested time periods (Beijing time): Monday-Friday 6:00 pm- 8:30 pm, and Saturday-Sunday 8:30am–8:30 pm. You can choose your availability.
Requirements & Qualifications
1) Degree holder, bachelors or above.
2) TESOL (internationally recognized)/ TEFL (internationally recognized) / CELTA/ DELTA/ Teaching Credential (issued by state)
3) K-12 ESL experience, online experience is preferable.
4) Legally allowed to work in the US or Canada
5) Speaks English at an idiomatic level
Salary & Benefits
You will earn $16 – $24 per hour
Our booking is over 80%!
You will have regular students on a monthly basis, the more slots you open, the more payment is quite guaranteed!
Funded by Tencent, and produced by Yuanfudao, the leading online education company in China, ZebraEnglish is a well-known English education platform in China. ZebraEnglish has over 450,000 students using our self-developed, AI-based, English-learning APP. Our teachers focus on communicating with students to ensure they have mastered the lessons they have already learned on our APP. Our unique online platform does the heavy lifting by teaching grammar, phonics, vocabulary, and sentence structures.
Est. In 2017
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC