Experience the Adventure of a Lifetime when you work with SINE Education: your teaching partner in Thailand!
– SINE Education work solely with Thai government secondary schools, so our students are aged between 12 and 18 years old. Classrooms are on the large side, with up to 50 students per class, so confidence is a must.
– Our teachers are contracted to teach a maximum of 24 hours per week. However, the working hours are 0730 until 1600/1630, Monday to Friday.
– We are offering contracts from May 4th, 2020, until March 5th, 2021. One term contracts are also available for those looking for short term opportunities.
– We understand that some of you will not be able to start on May 4th as you wait to graduate, so late starts, post-graduation are most welcome.
Requirements & Qualifications
– We are seeking Native English speakers from the following countries: AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK and USA.
– TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification is desirable, but not essential as we provide full training.
– No experience is required. We do however, require the following:
• A positive and optimistic personality
• A can do attitude
• The ability to adapt and adjust to changing schedules
• Lots of energy and the desire to create a fun learning environment for your students
Salary & Benefits
• Contracts from 4 May 2020 until 15 March 2021 – One term contracts available
• Starting salary of 33,000 Thai baht
• End of contract bonus up to 20,000 baht
• 2,000 baht living allowance if placed in Bangkok area
• 2,000 baht travel allowance (dependent on location)
• aetna health insurance
• Work permit paid for by SINE on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• Paid Thai public holidays
• Guaranteed minimum 2 week paid holiday in October
• No lesson planning – All teaching materials provided by SINE
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Paid overtime
• Paid 5-day training in Central Bangkok
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms and pre-planned lessons
• Airport pick-up upon arrival in Bangkok
• Assistance finding accommodation in your new location
• Dedicated coordinator in each school
SINE Education is a leading provider of English conversation courses, to government secondary schools across Thailand. Namely, Bangkok, Central Thailand and the Northeast/Isaan.
We offer our partner schools different English learning programs, each of which provides from one hour a week of learning for the students. Schools can take one or more hours a week of English learning for some or all of their students.
The most popular program (TCP) is designed to develop listening and speaking skills. We have two integrated skills programs developing listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. We also have a grammar-based program for higher-level students and an Advance Your
Skills program for lower-intermediate students. We expect to roll out a new selection of EP courses shortly.
Since starting the program in 2010, SINE Education has grown from having 13 teachers in just 3 schools, to 202 teachers in 46 schools in the academic year 2019/20.
Our specially designed courses (specifically developed for large classes), delivered by our SINE trained teachers, aim to make learning as fun and as rewarding as possible.