– Teach conversational English to adults following provided lesson plans.
– Correct grammar and pronunciation mistakes for students
– Work anywhere with stable Internet connection
– Full supports (curriculum, lesson plan, teaching assistant, etc.)
– Flexible teaching schedule based on personal plans: Picking your preferable working hours (8AM – 11PM GMT+7)
– Various number of classes to choose from.
– Confident in verbal English communication
– Have the stable, high-speed (at least 2 MB) Internet connection and good sound capabilities with audio headset
– Bachelor’s degree or preferably have TESOL/CELTA/TEFL
– Be a punctual, responsible person.
4. APPLICATION PROCESS
Interested applicants please attach below documents to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– CV/ Resume
– Degree/ Teaching Certificate (if any)
– Profile picture.
So that the recruitment process is more convenient, please fill in the information on the link:topi.ca/teacheram
Application code: L01 (Note: use this application code when filling out the application form)
Application channel: JOS (Note: use this application channel when filling out the application form)
First come, first serve.
ID#22982LocationOnlineJob TypePart TimeContract LengthLess than 6 monthsPay11 USD /HourlyDate Posted2020-02-17
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC