Teach English Online
Set up your home office and get ready to teach English online to students around the world. With our flexible scheduling, you can teach adult students in one-to-one lessons or conversational group classes at a time that suits you. Our simple yet sophisticated online classroom has all the necessary tools, lesson plans and materials to help you be the best teacher you can be.
• Be your own boss. Classes available 24/7, 363 days a year
• Work from home
• Our intuitive online classroom can make teaching easy
• Teach a variety of classes. Teach one-to-one classes of 20 min and 40 min, and group classes of 45 min.
• Lesson plans and teaching materials are created by our academic team as an optional resource for you.
Requirements & Qualifications
You need to meet the following requirements to start:
• Be a resident of the United States. You should be living and authorized to work in the United States.
• Fully fluent English speaker (C2)
• Bachelor’s degree. You should have a completed bachelor’s degree.
• 40-hour TEFL Certificate.
• Previous teaching experience is a plus.
• Desktop computer or a laptop with a webcam. Our online teaching platform works with either PC or Mac-based machines. Tablets and mobiles are not suitable.
• Stable internet connection. In an online environment a strong connection is everything. You should have a stable Wi-Fi connection or a cable internet connection.
• Headset. It is recommended that teachers use headsets, as built-in microphones and speakers do not provide enough quality for smooth communication with students.
EF Education First is a world leader in international education. Our mission is simple: to open the world through education. Combining 55+ years of teaching experience, we have distilled everything we have learnt about what it takes to be a great educator into our online teaching platform.
Est. In 1965
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts' at line 1] SELECT wp_posts.* FROM wp_posts, wp_postmeta WHERE wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id AND wp_postmeta.meta_key = 'job_company' AND wp_postmeta.meta_value = AND wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' AND wp_posts.post_type = 'job' AND wp_posts.post_date < NOW() ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC