* Planning, organizing, and providing instruction in English
* Developing and delivering a lesson plan that utilizes a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies
* Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons to students
* Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
* Facilitating each student’s learning and helping build their confidence in speaking the language.
* Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
* Planning, and taking part in research activities and special events
Requirements & Qualifications
* BA, MA, or Ph.D.
* CELTA/TEFL/TESOL (Online are not accepted)
* A minimum of 2 years teaching experience
* Communication Skills
* Professional Development
* English grammar
Salary & Benefits
* Tax-free Salary
* Medical Insurance
* Round trip tickets
* Paid annual vacation
* Visa and tickets cost is covered (Relocation to Saudi Arabia)
* 40 hours a week (20 teach-20 office)
ID#55552LocationImam Saud road, exit 9, Multiple Cities, Saudi ArabiaJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsDate Posted2021-12-07
Accepted TEFL Certifications
120-Hour Classroom TEFL Certification; Bridge IDELT/Cambridge CELTA/Trinity TESOL; M.A. in TESOL Teaching Experience1-3 years experience required.Degree Required?
Yes English Proficiency Level
Native Speaker/C2 Level
QEC was founded in the year 2001 with the aim of promoting the provision of high-quality education in Saudi Arabia. The founders of QEC all shared the common objective of wishing to invest in education with a view to making a difference. The owners are motivated by their desire to ensure all learners are given the best opportunities to maximize their potential.
A leading national educational institution experienced in the design and delivery of high-quality education and training, fit for the contemporary.
Produce a generation of individuals able to contribute to the Kingdom’s progress And to further the development of the country by investing in and actively promoting the skills and educational development of employees in the public and private sectors.
QEC is a leading provider of soft skills training in Saudi Arabia. We partner with an international provider and also deliver training to government and industry in our training academy in Riyadh.
Teacher training and Professional Development:
QEC has a history of teacher training provision to schools and government. We have worked at government level to provide teacher training including training for Gifted and Talented in partnerships with King Abdul Aziz and His Companions Foundation for Giftedness and Creativity (also known as Mawhibba). QEHC partners with international teacher training providers to deliver government contracts and build local capacity.