General Job Description
We currently have a number of positions available across our campuses in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen. The job involves teaching kids phonics, oral English and fun English through our comic books and picture books, usually giving class of 4-8 kids in their homes, 5 days in a week usually from 4pm to 8:30pm including Saturday and Sunday (two days off between Monday and Thursday) We are now looking for more than 200 hundreds of foreign English teachers to contribute and develop with our English school. Which means a great opportunity with Wingokids English allows you to make a difference in the lives of children, all while receiving ongoing professional development and gaining valuable experience within The Wingokids Company. Become one Wingokids English teacher could be the experience of a lifetime. Bring your talent, creativity and unique experience, and discover why a career with Wingokids is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. As one of our home teachers, you will be going from one kids’ house to another kid’s house to teach classes, usually you will be assigned to a district either near where you live or where teachers are urgently understaffed, usually you can get the kid’s house for your next class within one hour, so you won’t have a long commute between classes.
1. English native speaker with a bachelor’s degree.
2. Non-native speakers with exceptional English proficiency, accent and teaching performance.
3. 2yrs+ related teaching experience is preferred but not required.
4. Love and understand kids and like to interact well with them, Being responsible and passionate for teaching kids, and have positive ethos, creativity, easy going, outgoing and lively personality and a passion to make a difference in children’ s life will be strong factors.
5. Being able to sing, dance, draw during the class is profoundly preferred.
6. Teaching licenses/certificates (TEFL/TESOL) is preferred.
7. Unique circumstances may be taken into consideration; accent and pronunciation will be taken into account during interview.
8. Outstanding personal/interpersonal communication skills with our kids’ parent and co-works in team work spirit and result orientated working attitude across cultural environments.
9. Clean criminal background check.
10. Once you are qualified enough and pass the job interview, at least one year contract need to be signed, and the relevant comprehensive benefits package will be offered to you.
Responsibilities of Position:
1. Teaching kids aged 3-12 years old in their homes through picture and comic books in one of the cities (Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou).
2. Teaching hours: 19.5 hours per week. (1.5h/ per class, 19.5 maximum teaching hours + 5.5 office hours)
3. For those who has been working more than one year with Wingokids English with excellent track record and performance, can be up moved to be foreigner teachers’ trainer or manager to manage and supervise whole company's foreigner teachers operation.
Salary and Benefits Package:
1. Salary Range: 14,000-22,000 monthly depending on qualifications and experience.(Normally, the more teaching experience, related certificates and better teaching performance candidates have, the higher salaries candidates can get paid).
2. Contract completion bonus: Contract completion bonus ranges from $500 to one month salary.
3. Transportation allowance: 500-1000 per month
4. Free arrival pick-up and transfer to motel is provided for all teachers.
5. Free motel provided in first 7 days. We also provide assistance for those who need help finding suitable housing.
6. Accident and health Medicare
7. Occasional team building and rewards.
8. Work visa for candidates who can meet the standards.
If you are interested in this job,
Please contact my phone & wechat: 18980090919
And my email: firstname.lastname@example.org