EMG Education are looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job type: Full time, day time working hours
Starting time: Anytime, School Year 2022 – 2023
– Teach English, Maths, and Science for students from primary to high school level;
– Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
– Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working;
– Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
– Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Please include the following with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Updated CV
– Copy of degrees, certificates
– A copy of passport (photo page)
– A copy of the criminal check (can be sent later during the recruitment process)
– A recent photo
– Covid-19 vaccination certificate
Requirements & Qualifications
– Be a native-speaker;
– Have Bachelor degrees or higher;
– Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
– Have a clear background check;
– Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
Salary & Benefits
– Competitive monthly salary; Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
– EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
– The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents.
– Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
– Free lunch is provided for all employees.
– Up to 23 paid leaves per year in which 11 days as public holidays and 12 annual leaves;
– Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law;
– Curriculum and supporting materials provided
– Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers
– Other benefits will be shared during the interview
ID#60928Location19 Võ văn Tần, Võ Thị Sáu ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh, VietnamJob TypeFull TimeContract Length12 monthsPayFrom 1800 USD /MonthlyDate Posted2022-07-21
Accepted TEFL Certifications
120+ Hour Online TEFL/TESOL Certification ; 120-Hour Classroom TEFL Certification; 150-Hour IDELT Online TEFL Certificate, or Equivalent; Bridge IDELT/Cambridge CELTA/Trinity TESOL; M.A. in TESOL Teaching ExperienceLess than one years experience required.Degree Required?
Yes English Proficiency Level
Native Speaker/C2 Level
EMG Education is one of the largest private education organizations in Vietnam. Its mission is to provide Vietnam learners across all ages an opportunity and the right preparation to succeed on the global stage.
Founded in 2005, EMG Education has always been an innovative trailblazer in Vietnam’s education scene, constantly finding new ways to empower Vietnamese learners by expanding their access to world-class curricular and learning materials, and globally-recognized qualifications.