Graduates Required to Teach in Schools in and around Dubai, Dubai, U.A.E., Middle East
SABIS® Network Schools welcome applications from graduates of all disciplines.
Teaching Vacancies for The Academic Year 2023-2024, Starting August 2023, or for The Current Academic Year, Starting Immediately, include:
• Early Childhood Teachers
• Primary and Secondary English Teachers
Please apply today with an updated CV.
Requirements & Qualifications
Teaching experience and teaching qualifications are desired but not essential as training is provided.
Salary & Benefits
Our employment package includes the following:
• Tax-free salary
• End of service gratuity
• Special end of service bonus
• Fully furnished rent-free apartment
• Transport to and from school
• Water, electricity and other utilities are free
• Free return ticket
• Savings scheme
• Excellent career prospects
• Full training provided
• Transferability to all of our schools globally
• Multicultural staff of 60 nationalities
• Multicultural eager students
• English is the only means of instruction
• Cutting edge educational technology
• Long established company (1886)
ID#64217LocationUniversity City Road, Dubai, QatarJob TypeFull TimeContract Length24 monthsDate Posted2023-01-23
Accepted TEFL CertificationsTeaching ExperienceLess than one years experience required.Degree Required?
Yes English Proficiency Level
Native Speaker/C2 Level
All SABIS® schools are part of a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries and educates over 70,000 students. Based on a proven proprietary system, and with over 8,000 employees, the SABIS® Network provides students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world. SABIS® schools offer exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for graduates of all disciplines in teaching and many other positions related to the field of education and education management.