Full-time teaching positions available in Batam (Riau Archipelago) and Palembang (South Sumatera), INDONESIA
CENTRAL INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION is seeking qualified native speakers to join our team on a one-year renewable contract. The successful candidate would possess a recognized teaching certificate or equivalent experience; a flexibility of character which permits adaptation to life and work in a developing, tropical country; an enthusiastic desire to teach senior high school students; a positive attitude and a sense of humor. Excellent employment package with good work conditions.
You will have the opportunity to teach a variety of classes including:
– General English
– IELTS & TOEFL Preparation
– Conversational English
– Business English
Relaxed, supportive atmosphere for both staff and students.
Emphasis on quality, not quantity.
Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 10.
Majority of our students is Senior High School students.
1. have bachelor degree in English/Education or any major with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
2. have at least 5 years formal teaching experience (at least 1 year in Indonesia is preferable)
3. US/UK/AUS/CAN/NZ passport holder
4. be between 26-45 years of age
5. be a non-smoker, free from HIV/AIDS, drugs and mental illness
6. provide original documents of University Degree Certificate, Transcript and English Teaching certificate for working visa purposes
7. have ability to obtain a clear background check
• One-year, renewable contract details with max. 24 contact hours per week (Monday to Friday OR Monday to Saturday with 1 day off in between, from 12:00 pm to 20:00 pm);
• USD1,000 monthly salary depending on qualifications and experience;
• 1 month salary bonus after the completion of contract;
• HOLIDAY = 10 days of paid holidays AND 10 days during school closure AND approximately 15 days of paid public holidays each year;
• Medical insurance;
• Economy class return airfare;
• Airport pick-up upon arrival;
• All visa/work permit costs are covered by the school.
Additional benefit in Palembang:
– FREE modern shared fully furnished house (6 minutes walk, 400 meters);
To apply, please send your CV/resume, copy of passport and a recent photograph to:
Please mention this website on your application.
CENTRAL INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION – Palembang:
Located opposite the most prestigious Senior High School (SMA Xaverius 1) in Palembang.
Street view: https://goo.gl/maps/8vYUoq5Hmw12
FB / IG : central.education.palembang
About Palembang city:
ID#6987LocationSouth Sumatra, Palembang, , Indonesia# Of Job Positions3Contract Length12 monthsType of schoolLanguage Center
Central International Education, which was established in 2007, is an education agent that collaborates with more than 300 institutions from 14 countries.In addition to providing education services, we also offer language courses such as Academic English, conversation, and preparation courses for TOEFL ITP and IELTS tests.
More about Central International Education: