1. Conduct a variety classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students and help them reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
4. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom,
5. Being flexible, professional, and approachable while promoting and preserving a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.
Requirements & Qualifications
1. English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (visa requirement)
2. Age between 23-58 years old
3. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any major
4. CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience; fresh graduates / less experience eligible in most locations
5. Clean criminal background and health check
6. Willing to work weekends
7. Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
Salary & Benefits
Compensation and benefits package includes:
– 17,000 RMB base salary
– 3,000 RMB living allowance for selected cities
– Monthly, quarterly, and year-end bonus
- Z work visa and resident permit provided; UK agency assistance for Z work visa application (Visa is paid for)
- Flight allowance for selected cities
- Full coverage medical insurance
– Paid holidays up to 21 days
- Full training (including free Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners)
– Career development opportunities
- Airport pickup and up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Possible relocation to a new city, center or country
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our proprietary and innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers. They learn through our highly effective blended learning program.
With over 45 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instructions to over 3 million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students. We have nearly 450 centers in over 27 countries in North Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. China is our largest network, with 75 schools spread across 11 major cities.
We need professionals who are seeking international experience teaching adult learners. At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to help people improve their career opportunities to break down the barriers of language and culture.