The school is hiring kindergarten teachers for the new term starting in May 2018. If you would like to pursue a teaching career, our school can help you get started. You will find our school a good training arena for your future teaching career or for your further education in teaching.
Teaching in a kindergarten level, you will be teaching math, critical thinking, development skills, and English. There are approximately 23 teaching hours per week.
Salary & Benefits
1. 5,000 THB accomodation allowance per month
2. Free basic group health and accidental insurance
3. Support on visa and work permit application process
4. One time visa and work permit fee subsidy (once a minimum 3-month non-B visa is supplied by the applicant)
5. Paid sick or personal leave of one day per month
6. 25,000 contract completion bonus for a two semester contract
Kasintorn Academy is a bilingual program school that offers instruction in English for students in kindergarten, primary, and secondary levels. We are located on the west side of Bangkok. Our students are mainly Thais. Our school follows Thai national curriculum. In a kindergarten level, a teacher will teach math, health, thinking and English). In a primary and secondary level, a teacher will teach math, computer, science, health, and English.