EF English First is a world renowned language institution and EF Swara is one of the largest franchises in Indonesia EF Swara is made up of ten leading EF centres in Indonesia, 5 in Jakarta, 3 in Tangerang, and 2 in Bogor.
Our team will help you reach your full potential as a TEFL teacher. Each school has a standardized induction program, regular training and observations, an extensive TEFL resource library as well as, of course, constant support from the Senior Teaching Manager and teaching team.
You could have the opportunity of working either in the faster pace of city life or in a quieter green suburban environment. The schools are located in the north, south and west part Jakarta city, the outskirts of Jakarta and the neighboring city of Bogor. If you like city life we have EF Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Puri and Cengkareng. If you prefer suburbs or outskirts of Jakarta, we have EF Bogor, EF BSD Tangerang, EF Gading Serpong, EF Tangerang City and EF Taman Yasmin. Each area is unique and has varying features that our teachers enjoy living and working in. Among the ten schools there are attractions for every professional teacher.
All of the schools are equipped with the latest in teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology. For more details regarding our schools, please visit: www.efjakarta.com
Indonesia is one of the most beautiful, fascinating and culturally absorbing nations in the world. As the capital city, Jakarta is a gateway to the natural and human treasures found throughout the islands. Jakarta is a busy metropolis, yet it is only a 60-90 minute boat ride to the Thousand Islands; a tranquil weekend getaway that's a great place for diving and snorkeling with its vibrant coral reefs, or just to relax and sunbathe on the beaches.
We are continually looking for EFL teachers with the following qualifications:
• Must be a passport holder from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand (Indonesian Government Requirements)
• Age is preferably between 23 – 55 year old (Indonesian Government Requirements)
• Must hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree in English or Bachelor degree in any major supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or other English Teaching certification
• Able to provide the original documents for KITAS purposes such as:
o University Degree Certificate and the Transcript.
o TEFL/TESOL or other English Teaching Certificate
Our next available vacancies will be for August, September and October 2018
The ideal candidate will be someone who works well within a team, has a positive outlook, enjoys making friends and has the ability to adapt to living and working in a developing country.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes:
– Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
– Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
– Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
– A return air ticket.
– 22 days paid leave.
– Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
– Contract completion Bonus.
– Medical insurance.
– Incidental medical allowance.
– A renewable one year contract.
– The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in Indonesia today.
Please send your full CV, a recent photograph and contact details of two professional referees to:
EF English First Swara Group
Jakarta – Tangerang – Bogor
Phone +6221 3972 9977
On your application, please write the website where you found this vacancy.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted. However, all resumes received will be kept on file for future positions.