Job Locations: 10 cities in China:
Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen; Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Tianjin, Qingdao.
Why Teach With Us?
At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to break down the barriers of language and culture.
We are seeking professionals who are seeking international experience and adventure, committed to working in a fast-paced and student-centered environment.
Our VIP program takes our method teaching out of the centers and into the students’ homes and offices. These programs give the students all the time they need with both native and local teachers. As a Wall Street English Coach you can travel throughout the city and teach a variety of students from a range of materials.
At Wall Street English Teachers here don't just teach for a school – they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English – the choice is yours!
– Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
– Exceptional teaching, training skills and capabilities
– Eagerness for self-development and career progression
– Flexibility to unforeseen schedule changes
– Willingness to occasionally travel to other cities and towns
1. English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa;
2. Age between 23-58 years old;
3. Bachelor's Degree in any major;
4. CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
5. Clean criminal background and health check;
6. Willing to work weekends;
7. Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized;
– 17,000- 22,000 RMB/m: Salary depending on city and experience.
– 2,400- 4,000RMB/m: Possible monthly bonuses.
– 800 RMB/m: City travel allowance & mobile phone allowance.
– 500 RMB/m: Seasonal allowance (Winter & Summer).
– Year-end bonuses.
– Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
– Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts.
– 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered.
– Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care.
– Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
– 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter.
– Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
– Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
– Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
– A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in, housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated.
Please send your CV, cover letter, copy of Passport info page & Certificates (Degree & TEFL/TESOL/CELTA if any) and Skype ID