A firmly established English learning center in China is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team in their new centre in Huizhou. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
• Administer student progress reports to parents.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: RMB 17,000 per month.
• Flights from HK/home country covered upon contract completion.
• Contract completion bonus of 10,000 RMB.
• Working 5 days a week; maximum of 25 hours of teaching for school year and 30 during the summer.
• Small class sizes (typically 4-8 children per class.)
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum.
• Accommodation: Optional and affordable.
• Fully sponsored visa.
• Comprehensive training program on arrival.
• Social network connections prior and post arrival.
• Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization.
• Placements also available Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Macau, Foshan and Hong Kong.
• Bachelor’s degree
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
• Native Proficiency English Speaker
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (Post grad experience)
• Criminal conviction check and medical check
• Valid passport as well as your old passport
• Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
To apply for these fantastic opportunities please send us a copy of your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
ID#9610LocationHuizhou, Huizhou, , China# Of Job Positions5Contract Length12 monthsType of schoolLanguage Center
120-Hour Bridge TEFLOnline.com Certificate, or Equivalent 4 Year Degree
Finding teaching jobs abroad has never been easier! Global Teacher Recruitment is an international teacher recruitment agency for schools and learning centres in Asia. We help teachers to find teaching jobs in a safe and easy way.
Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity? Work in a fun and energetic environment as an English teacher in the leading learning centres in Hong Kong, Macau or China with Monkey Tree ELC. You will be teaching a variety of English classes to students aged between 3-12 years old in a fun and engaging environment.