Self-Guided Professional Development in ELT
Learn about the importance of continuing professional development (CPD), discover CPD opportunities for ESL teachers, and map out your unique professional development path so you can take charge of your career.
Continuing professional development (CPD) is essential for teachers to advance in their English language teaching careers, keep up to date with the latest and best teaching practices, and feel supported throughout their ELT journeys. In this guide, you’ll learn:
- What counts as professional development.
- About the benefits of continuing professional development.
- Where ESL/EFL teachers can find CPD opportunities.
- What questions you should ask yourself when choosing a CPD opportunity.
- Steps you can take to create your unique professional development path.
And so much more!
Specialized TEFL Certificates
Boost your resume by learning the latest technologies and best practices in high-demand ELT areas like Business English, Bilingual Education (CLIL), and Teaching English Online.
Download free TEFL/TESOL eBooks to inform and inspire you! Bridge experts and experienced English teachers around the world share insights in these practical guides.